Entrance Exams &
English Language Coaching
Visa & Immigration
Scholarship or other
Worldwide there are many degree programs you can follow, after graduating from high school. If you are looking for an appropriate course or program and you want to make sense of all the information about potential study destinations, universities, courses, and programs you can make contact with our student counsellors. Research performed by many universities shows that students who receive appropriate student advice and career counselling are more likely to get into more suitable study program. Proper student guidance makes considerable influence towards students’ success and academic accomplishment.
English Language Course
Students who are looking to pursue higher education abroad would have to appear for language exams such as the IELTS, TOEFL and PTE and general exams such as SAT, GMAT, GRE and ACT to be eligible for the same. This is a mandatory requirement even if you may excel at your English skills. The only exception applies to native English speakers, but each academic institution decides under which conditions students don’t have to provide an English language certificate.
Numerous different institutions offer English courses all over the world. In order to choose the course that meets the students’ personal aims the student counsellor can advise you on a course that suits your English goals. Keep in mind that those courses can be taken all around the world, at every level, and can be of varied length. Just contact the student counsellor to make the right choice.
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System)
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- PTE Academic
- C1 Advanced (formerly known as Cambridge English Advanced – CAE)
- B2 First (formerly known as Cambridge English First – FCE)
The minimum English language scores vary a lot depending on the type of the academic institution, its prestige, the curriculum complexity, and so on. To offer you a general idea:
- Minimum IELTS Academic scores range between 5.0 – 6.5
- Minimum TOEFL® iBT scores range between 65 – 80
- Minimum PTE Academic scores range between 50 – 60
- C1 Advanced scores: A, B, or C
- B2 First scores: A, B, or C
Keep in mind that universities and colleges can have higher expectations for your English tests scores. Always check the requirements on the study programme or university page.
Entrance Examination Assistance
Entrance exam to study abroad for various courses can be different. Depending on the courses of your choice, you will be required to give only one standardized exam for abroad education. Some universities use entrance examinations to test the ability of the student and make a good selection on the best suitable students. Those entrance exams are used to test your current knowledge in order to start your study. Our student counsellor can provide you with the necessary information for entering a qualified course to increase your knowledge and help you passing the entrance exam.
Following are the main examinations you may look at:
- GMAT – The GMAT refers to the Graduate Management Admission Test
- GRE – The GRE or Graduate Record Exam
- IELTS – International English Language Testing System
- LSAT – Law School Admission Test
- TOEFL – Test of English as a Foreign Language
- SAT – Scholastic Assessment Test
- ACT – American College Testing
- MCAT – Medical College Admission Test
Immigration & Visa Processing
Student Visas, as the name indicates are visas issued to applicants whose primary objective of visit to the country is the pursuit of education. While getting admission in the university is extremely important, these legal documents stand in the way of all your pursuits. Each country is governed by its own Immigration Laws. These could vary in terms of the requirements of documents to the different proof of funds acceptable to what all the visas would let you do apart from studying in the country. Our student Councilors guide you through all the formalities and documentation for your student visa process.
Our Visa Services
- Complete guidance on Student Visa Processes
- Visa Application and Supporting Document Checking
- Visa Interview Training and Mock Interview Practice
Our team of Country Specific Career Advisors will guide and support you throughout the process, right from filling in the visa application forms to getting the documents ready and submitting them on time.
Study Abroad Loan Assistance
If you apply for financial aid the university might offer you a loan to pay for tuition fee, books and living expenses. Bank loans are an education support in itself and it is better to ask a student counsellor, to understand what loans are available, the amount of money you can borrow, the terms and conditions of the loan and how to apply for the loan. The student counsellor can guide you to the process of applying for the suitable loan to ensure your funds will be available at the beginning of your studies.
General eligibility criteria to apply for the education loan in India
The first and foremost thing is to check whether you are eligible to apply for an education loan or not. Below provided is the usual criteria which Indian banks follow for checking the eligibility of the loan applicant is:
- The applicant should be a citizen of India.
- The applicant must have attained the age of 18 else his/her parents will have to take the loan.
- The applicant must have a good academic background.
- The applicant must have secured admission to a recognized foreign university / institution / college.
- The desired course which the applicant is going to study must be a technical or professional one, as banks give preference to job oriented courses.