We are looking to employ a qualified ESL tto provide English language lessons to students from different backgrounds and cultures. The ESL teacher will be responsible for planning lessons and activities, adopting a creative approach, and encouraging and motivating students to learn.
To be a successful ESL teacher, you should be able to create an environment that is conducive to learning. Ultimately, an exceptional ESL teacher will encourage students to interact with each other to improve their English-speaking skills
ESL Teacher Responsibilities:
- Conducting activities and lessons based on ESL teaching methodologies.
- Encouraging and engaging students to speak in English.
- Motivating students and using humor to induce a pleasant learning environment.
- Maximizing students’ talk time through oral tests and presentations.
- Displaying excellent classroom management.
- Keeping accurate records of student performance.
- Communicating with the Department Head or Principal, as needed.
- Maintaining standardized guidelines.
ESL Teacher Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree.
- TEFL Certification.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Neutral English accent.
- Proficient in all Microsoft applications.
- Ability to teach students of all ages and from different backgrounds.
- Ability to work after-hours, on weekends and public holidays, as required.
- Display patience and cultural awareness.